ao-7065-11995-1671186618.png New
Original Image Old
1875 2022
comment Kommentieren
share Teilen
info Infos

Andreähouse um 1875

View of the Andreähaus

At the beginning of the 18th century, this building became the property of the Zeughandlungscompagnie, which established the "New Department Store" here.

It consisted, among other things, of a store for purchasing the goods, magazines for wool and finished goods, and the packing chamber. in 1877, the Evangelical Association acquired the property and used it as a clubhouse. After the renovation in 1955, the house was named Andreähaus in memory of the Calw dean Johann Valentin Andreä, who worked in Calw from 1620 to 1639.

Ort Calw
Autor Touristinfo.Calw
Kategorien
Stadtbild
Suchbegriffe / Tags
andreähaus
calw
nordschwarzwald
Fachwerk
Lizenz Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Bildquelle
Stadtarchiv Calw - FC 04-006
Urheber
Unbekannt
Urheber Vergleichsbild
Jonas Bott
Lizenz Vergleichsbild Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Bildquelle Vergleichsbild Stadt Calw
Zugeordnete Touren Historischer Stadtrundgang durch Calw
Historical City Walk Through Calw

Satellitenansicht