New Pharmacy um 1965
The house was built around 1700. Before its current use, it housed the "New Pharmacy" for almost 200 years.
The name served to distinguish it from the "Old Pharmacy" that used to be located nearby. The two stones at the entrance come from the Hirsau monastery, which had become a kind of quarry after its destruction in 1692 and whose stones were used in many Calw houses during reconstruction.
| Ort | Calw |
| Autor | Touristinfo.Calw |
| Kategorien | Stadtbild |
| Suchbegriffe / Tags | |
| Lizenz | Alle Rechte vorbehalten |
| Bildquelle | Stadtarchiv Calw - FB 42 - 62 |
| Urheber | Unbekannt |
| Urheber Vergleichsbild | |
| Lizenz Vergleichsbild | Alle Rechte vorbehalten |
| Bildquelle Vergleichsbild | Stadt Calw |
| Zugeordnete Touren | Historischer Stadtrundgang durch Calw Historical City Walk Through Calw |