ao-6107-6511-1590480987.jpg New
Original Image Old
1930 2020
volume_down Audio
close
comment Kommentieren
share Teilen
info Infos

Prot. Community House um 1930

Protestant Community House (Bodelschwingh House)

Between 1923 and approximately 1960, this property served as Protestant Community House, which was dedicated to the great theologist and benefactor Friedrich von Bodelschwingh.

After moving the Protestant congregation into their own new building behind the Protestant church, the house was bought by master saddler Hans Keller.

Until its closure and sale to the Protestant Social Aid Organisation, the “Keller Bedding Store” was a popular shopping address in Müllheim and surrounds.

The fabric of the building was so derelict that the new owner received approval to tear it down and redevelop.

After reopening in 2006, the Protestant Social Aid Organisation returned to the old name “Bodelschwingh House”.

Ort Müllheim
Autor Müllheim Tourismus
Kategorien
Stadtbild
Tourismus
Erinnern
Kirche/Kloster
Suchbegriffe / Tags
Müllheim
Evangelisches Gemeindehaus
Evangelisches Gemeindehaus Müllheim
Gemeindehaus
Lizenz Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Bildquelle
Stadtarchiv Müllheim MMM F 2120b
Urheber
Fotohaus Wagener
Urheber Vergleichsbild
Niclas Dreier Creative
Lizenz Vergleichsbild Alle Rechte vorbehalten
Bildquelle Vergleichsbild Niclas Dreier
Zugeordnete Touren Müllheim im 19./20. Jhdt. selbstgeführt
Müllheim au 19ème et 20ème siècle
Müllheim in the 19th and 20th century

Satellitenansicht