Andreähouse um 1875
At the beginning of the 18th century, this building became the property of the Zeughandlungscompagnie, which established the "New Department Store" here.
It consisted, among other things, of a store for purchasing the goods, magazines for wool and finished goods, and the packing chamber. in 1877, the Evangelical Association acquired the property and used it as a clubhouse. After the renovation in 1955, the house was named Andreähaus in memory of the Calw dean Johann Valentin Andreä, who worked in Calw from 1620 to 1639.
| Ort | Calw |
| Autor | Touristinfo.Calw |
| Kategorien | Stadtbild |
| Suchbegriffe / Tags | |
| Lizenz | Alle Rechte vorbehalten |
| Bildquelle | Stadtarchiv Calw - FC 04-006 |
| Urheber | Unbekannt |
| Urheber Vergleichsbild | |
| Lizenz Vergleichsbild | Alle Rechte vorbehalten |
| Bildquelle Vergleichsbild | Stadt Calw |
| Zugeordnete Touren | Historischer Stadtrundgang durch Calw Historical City Walk Through Calw |